Battery to Dantracker CHANGE
When your battery on the Dantracker CHANGE is no longer working, you can replace it yourself.
This battery pack will allow your tracker to send an additional 1000 tracks.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REPLACEMENT:
- Remove the lid on your Dantracker CHANGE
- Turn off the tracker on the switch
- Pull the PCB out of the box by the small eye on the PCB
- Carefully pull out the white PCB connector
- Remove the old battery pack by pulling the clips apart
- Insert the new battery into the clip
- Insert the white connector into the PCB
- Carefully slide the PCB back in place
- Turn on the tracker on the switch
- Put the lid in place