Dantracker OBD Maxi incl. 36 month subscription
The GPS tracker is for the budget conscious consumer who wants to protect their assets.
The GPS tracker is easy and simple to use.
The GPS tracker has a world wide roaming with built-in SIM chip that gives 2G GSM.
You will receive a mail with your username and password to login your account at dantracker.com. You can see your positions on your account at dantracker.com.
Dantracker OBD Maxi benefits
· Simple and easy to use.
· Free Portal and APP.
· Live tracking (every 10 seconds).
· Route view (log of 2 years).
· Zone tool (get a notification when you're leaving or arriving at the zone).
· Stop rapport (rapport for every stops you make).
· Connected to the car’s power (will never run low on power)
· Speed calculator
· Sensors (e.g. you can setup a sensor that gives you an email if the tracker is plugged out of the car)
· Internal battery with 2 days lifetime (will recharge while the vehicle is moving)
The GPS tracker is used for monitering and theft protection of cars, vans, trucks, trailers, and caravans.
You can see and try a demo of the system at following link (click on demo in the upper right corner): https://fleet.dantracker.com/login
Find you cars OBD stick at following link: https://www.wikiobd.co.uk/manufacturers.php?pt=1
The subscription is active 36 months from date of purchase. After the subscription expire you can add a new subscription. See subscription price list here.
Weight and size
The GPS tracker calculates the position based on several satellite systems, including GPS, Galilieo, Beidoi and Glonass satellite systems.
The Dantracker OBD Maxi is protected from tools and small wires greater than 1mm (IP41).
· No buttons, wires or displays. The setup is very easy and simple.
The contains of the box
· Dantracker OBD Maxi
· Dantracker Secure (preventive sticker)
· Quick start manual