- Reduced price
Dantracker EASY Bundle 12
Plug and play tracker, ready to start in 30 seconds
EASY is one of the easiest GPS trackers to install. Just plug it into the OBD2 socket, which is found in all newer vehicles, and… yes… that was it.
EASY does not have a built-in battery, but receives power from the OBD2 socket in your car, construction machine or similar. This makes it easy to install, but also easier to find. On the other hand, you do not need to do more once the tracker is installed (the battery does not need to be replaced). EASY live tracks all driving, so you can pull data for documentation of driving time or similar.
Dantracker EASY benefits
· Simple and easy to use
· Free Portal and APP
· Live tracking (every minut)
· Route view (log of 1 years)
· Standard, Alarm or Geofence
· Connected to the car’s power (will never run low on power)
· Bluetooth for external devices and Low Energy sensors
· Crash detection according to accelerometer data
The GPS tracker is used for monitering and theft protection of cars, vans, trucks, and caravans.
Find you cars OBD stick at following link: https://www.wikiobd.co.uk/manufacturers.php?pt=1
The subscription is active 12 months from date of purchase. After the subscription expire you can add a new subscription. See subscription price list here.
The Dantracker EASY is protected from tools and small wires greater than 1mm (IP41).
· No buttons, wires or displays. The setup is very easy and simple.
The contains of the box
· Dantracker EASY
· 12 months subscription
· Quick start manual
- 52.6 mm
- 29.1 mm
- 26 mm
- 210 g
- Satellites available
- GPS, Galileo, Beidou and Glonass